OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Wizard World Columbus 2016: Day Two Photos

Wizard World Comic Con Columbus 2016 was all kinds of busy today at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, with James Marsters, Nicholas Brendon, Robert Patrick, Mitch Pileggi, Kevin Sorbo and a few others signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans.

Even with another pretty embarrassing celebrity guest roster and the lack of major comics creators, Saturday attendance was still pretty heavy.  I did some more bargain hunting, picked up a great copy of Doctor Strange (vol.1) #1, and of course, got a lot of great cosplay photos.

Here are some of my photos from Day Two...

Out of the 21 Suicide Squad Harley Quinns I spotted this year, this one was my favorite.

James Marsters, a.k.a. Spike, Brainiac and Captain John Hart

The Fourth Doctor takes K-9 out for walkies

My favorite pic from Day Two -- Darth Vader and his grandson Kylo Ren on vacation

Furiosa from Mad Max: Fury Road.  Nope, there's no way I'm gonna mess with her.

Unfortunately, there's not enough comic dealers or celebrity guests to justify attending Day Three this year, but if you'd like to see more pics from Wizard World Columbus, I've set up an album on my Facebook page HERE.  See you next year!

2 comments: