OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

NEXT STOP EVERYWHERE 041: "The Girl Who Died" is Up!


"I don’t mean the war.  I’ll lose any war you like.  I’m sick of losing people.  Look at you! Your eyes, you’re never giving up to anger.  No, kindness.  And one day, the memory of that will hurt so much that I won’t be able to breathe, and I’ll do what I always do, get in my box and I’ll run and I’ll run.  In case all the pain catches up.  And every place I go, it will be there."
-- The Twelfth Doctor to Clara Oswald, Doctor Who: "The Girl Who Died"

You guessed it, my good friend and co-host Jesse Jackson have returned with another episode of Next Stop Everywhere: The Doctor Who Podcast!

This time, Jesse and I discuss things like whether two parters are justified, Vikings not having horns on their helmets, Field of Dreams, the total hypocrisy of sports fans in silly costumes making fun of cosplayers, the Tenth Doctor story "The Fires of Pompeii," Clara turning into the Doctor, the almost deaths of Clara, the Doctor speaking baby, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow, the return of the Doctor's yo-yo, Boots Randolph's "Yakety Sax" (a.k.a. the Benny Hill theme), Maisie Williams from Game of Thrones as Ashildr, explaining the Twelfth Doctor's face, the Doctor edging into the Time Lord Victorious territory, the Doctor's 2,000 year diary, my Reverse the Polarity segment, Jesse's Bruce Springsteen podcast Set Lusting Bruceand more!

And for those who still aren't aware of this yet, we're available on iTunes RIGHT HERE as well as Stitcher RIGHT HERE, so please subscribe and tell your friends about us. If you're looking for direct MP3 downloads, you can find them RIGHT HERE as well. Oh, and don't forget we have an officially official Next Stop Everywhere Facebook page and Twitter account, so be sure to Like and/or Follow us, okay?

Be sure to come back next week for our review of the fifth Series Nine episode "The Girl Who Died," and look for more of Next Stop Everywhere on iTunes, Libsyn, Soundcloud, Sticher, and the official Southgate Media Group website!

No comments:

Post a Comment