OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Full DAREDEVIL Teaser Trailer Debuts Without Fear


Those of you not buying into the whole "teaser for a teaser" nonsense can relax.

IGN has released the full 90-second trailer for the upcoming Netflix series Daredevil, based on the Marvel Comics superhero.  Apart from Charlie Cox's Daredevil/Matt Murdock, we get our first glimpses of Franklin "Foggy" Nelson, Karen Page, Stick and the The Kingpin.

The trailer opens with a voiceover from Matt, who is taking confession with a Catholic priest.  "Bless me, father, for I have sinned," he begins.  "It's been too long since my last confession.  I've been preoccupied of late with questions of morality..."

We see Karen Page (Deborah Ann Woll) being held in police custody with Foggy Nelson (Elden Henson) meeting with her as her lawyer, presumably because she's been accused of murdering someone with a knife.  We then see Scott Glenn as Stick as elevator doors close.

"...of right and wrong," Matt continues.  "...good and evil."

Next we see the back of The Kingpin/Wilson Fisk (Vincent D'Onofrio), who is staring at an empty white and grey painting before him.

"Perhaps this will be easier if you tell me what you've done," suggests the priest.

"I'm not seeking forgiveness for what I've done, father," Matt says as images of him donning a black, ninja-like outfit similar to the costume he wears in the Daredevil: The Man Without Fear limited series by Frank Miller and John Romita, Jr.  "I'm asking forgiveness for what I'm about to do."

Action scenes of explosions, gunshots and Daredevil fighting criminals follow, with a final remark from Matt -- "I'm just trying to make my city a better place."

If you'd like to check out the trailer, you can view it below thanks to IGN's official YouTube account...



All thirteen episodes of Daredevil Season One will be available on Netflix on April 10, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment