OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

NEXT STOP EVERYWHERE Episode 012: "Death in Heaven" is Up!


"Thank you!  Thank you so much!  I really didn't know.  I wasn't sure.  Did I say sometimes, thank you!  I am not a good man...and I'm not a bad man.  I am not a hero, I'm definitely not a president and no, I'm not an officer.  You know what I am?  I am an idiot!  With a box and a screwdriver, passing through, helping out, learning.  I don't need an army -- I never have! Because I've got them -- always them!"

My good friend and co-host Jesse Jackson and I are back with another episode of Next Stop Everywhere: The Doctor Who Podcast!

This time out, we give our thoughts on "Death in Heaven," the second installment of the two-part season finale for Doctor Who Series Eight, including things like Clara Oswald as The Doctor, the Doctor's four wives, the return of Kate Stewart and Osgood, Brigadier Alastair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart, why you should never want the Doctor to think you would make a good companion, Michelle Gomez as Missy/The Mistress/The Master, what Missy's plan actually was, the series Elementary, the question if Clara is preggers, our Reverse the Polarity segment, running down our post-Series Eight plans starting next week, and more!

And for those who still aren't aware of this yet, we're available on iTunes RIGHT HERE as well as Stitcher RIGHT HERE, so please subscribe and tell your friends about us. If you're looking for direct MP3 downloads, you can find them RIGHT HERE as well. Oh, and don't forget we have an officially official Next Stop Everywhere Facebook page and Twitter account, so be sure to Like and/or Follow us, okay?

Be sure to come on back next week for our big Series Eight wrapup discussion, and look for more of Next Stop Everywhere on  iTunes, Libsyn, Stitcher and the Southgate Media Group website!

No comments:

Post a Comment