OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ohio Comic Con 2014: Day Two Photos

Wizard World Ohio Comic Con 2014 had its biggest day today at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, with Norman Reedus, Steven Yuen, Sean Astin, Nicholas Brendon, Emma Caulfield, and others signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans.

With the heavy Saturday attendance, I wasn't able to do as much shopping, but I picked up a few bargain comics, attended the Team Con-Doc Doctor Who panel, and of course, got a lot of great cosplay photos.

Here's some of my photos from Day Two...

Nicholas Brendon from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Criminal Minds is probably telling someone all about his recent mug shot

Henchmen 21 and 24 from The Venture Bros.

Bombshell Harley Quinn, complete with the design on the back of her bomber jacket

Out of fifty Deadpools during Saturday, this was the only one who had any game whatsoever

My favorite costume from Day Two -- Ambush Bug!

If you'd like to see more pics from Ohio Comic Con, I've updated my photo album on my Facebook page HERE.  On to Day Three!

No comments:

Post a Comment