OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Friday, September 18, 2015

Wizard World Columbus 2015: Day One Photos

It was an unseasonably warm first day at the Wizard World Comic Con Columbus 2015 inside the Greater Columbus Convention Center.  Even though most comic creators are down at the Cincinnati Comic Expo this weekend, there was a decent-sized crowd for what was essentially half a convention day at a rather overpriced convention.  On a personal level, I scored some serious bargains on two early Frank Miller Daredevil issues with Bullseye, and a few early issues of Marvel's original Star Wars series.  Oh, and I splurged on a big bunch of dollar bin comics to fill some gaps in my collection.

And yes, I managed to get some photos from inside the convention...Enjoy!

New 52 Harley Quinn

The Tenth Doctor with an Empty Child

Baymax from Big Hero 6

Loki being Loki

Team Rocket is probably wondering where Meowth is

If you'd like to see more pics from Wizard World Columbus, I've set up an album on my Facebook page HERE.  On to Day Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment