OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

TITANTALK 031: "Frances Patrol" is Up!


"Or you could just talk to her!"
"And say what?  Everything I could possible say would be totally stupid as fuck!  'Hi, I’m your dad, but I died, and I’m a robot now.  I’m just a brain in a tin can, but hey, even though I’ve been robot non grata for thirty years, and I don’t expect you to like me, and you certainly don’t have to love me, but I just wanted to say, I’m sorry.'"
"Yes, that’s exactly what you would say!"
-- Rita Farr and Cliff Steele, Doom Patrol: "Frances Patrol"

Hello again, Titans and Doom Patrol fans!  My fellow TitanTalker Jesse Jackson and I are back with another new episode of TitanTalk: The Titans Podcast!  This time, we discuss "Frances Patrol", the eleventh episode of the DC Universe series Doom Patrol, featuring Kyle Clements & Tom Fitzpatrick as John Bowers, Bethany Anne Lind as Clara Steele, and Jon Briddell as Darren Jones!

In this episode, Jesse and I discuss things like our unofficial crossover with Next Stop Everywhere 140, Jesse forgiving Doom Patrol, Jesse's wife Linda running in a half-marathon, Jesse wondering how Cliff and Rita get home from Florida, Rita explaining Cliff's robotic form as a Halloween costume that Bump made, Rita revealing her real name, Rita's weird bonding moment with Big D, my wife Lori rating sad movies using tissue boxes, Cliff getting a different impression of Bump after hearing his daughter Clara speak during his wake, Cliff's emotional breakthrough in the swamp, Frances the martial arts alligator, Larry's reunion with the older John Bowers, John calling Larry out for always wanting to hide his sexuality, Vic being horrified that the machine part of him is taking over, Vic's conversation with Grid using a DOS operating system, Jane suddenly wanting to look for The Chief, Vic and Jane on the Doom Bus, the Bureau of Normalcy kidnapping Vic, our favorite quotes of the episode, 
new Tell It to TitanTalk feedback from Holly in Wisconsin, Titans Season 2 filming, and more!

If you'd like to check out episodes of TitanTalk, you can find us on...

iTunes/Apple Podcasts -- RIGHT HERE

Direct MP3 downloads/Libsyn --  RIGHT HERE
TitanTalk's Facebook page
TitanTalk's Twitter account

Be sure to come back later today for Episode 032 as Jesse and I discuss "Cyborg Patrol", the twelfth episode of the DC Universe series Doom Patrol, introducing Devan Chandler Long as Flex Mentallo, and featuring Phil Morris as Silas Stone, Jon Briddell as Darren Jones, and Mac Wells as Dirk Ellis!  Look for more of TitanTalk: The Titans Podcast on iTunes, Google Play Music, YouTube, Libsyn, and the official Southgate Media Group website!

No comments:

Post a Comment