OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Javier Bardem Confirms Role as JAMES BOND 23 Villain

It looks like James Bond finally has his newest nemesis.

In an interview with ABC's Nightline, actor Javier Bardem was asked about the role during a discussion about a documentary Bardem is doing to raise awareness for western Sahara refugee camps.

Bardem responded, "I am very excited, my parents took me to watch the movies, and I saw all of them, and to play that is going to be fun.  They chose me to play this man, but I cannot give you many details."

This follows up on comments James Bond star Daniel Craig made last month that Bardem and Ralph Fiennes were up for roles as villains.  The movie, which may or may not be titled Skyfall, is the twenty-third official James Bond film and is currently scheduled to be released on November 9, 2012.

If you're interested in viewing the Nightline interview, you can check it out here...

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments:

Post a Comment