OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Saturday, September 17, 2011

One Year of DAMN Good Coffee...and HOT!


As of today, DAMN Good Coffee...and HOT! is officially a year old.  Just like that.

When I launched this blog 365 days ago, I had no clear idea of what I wanted to do with it.  I know I wanted a forum to ramble about a number of things that interest me (and hopefully others as well) and I wanted something that would keep me writing on a regular basis.

And now, after almost 200 posts, over 40,000 pageviews averaging over 4,000 views per month, and people occasionally searching for a picture of Katy Perry's boobs, I'm about to head into Year Two.  I'm looking forward to posting about my upcoming Generator Rex stories for DC Comics' Cartoon Network Action Pack and my first-ever appearance at Mid-Ohio Con in Columbus as an actual guest.  And yes, I might have one or two thoughts about Doctor Who in there somewhere.

So my deepest thanks to everyone who's supported The Little Blog That Could over the past year and shared links on Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere.  I hope you keep enjoying my ramblings about comics, movies, television and whatnot and I'll keep trying my best to make all this worth your valuable time.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled DAMN Good Coffee...and HOT! already in progress...

3 comments: