OVER 1.6 MILLION PAGEVIEWS SERVED

Monday, May 31, 2021

DRUNK CINEMA 011: "Clue" Is Up!

 
"You were jealous that your husband was schtupping Yvette! That's why you killed him, too!"
"Yes. Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much...it... it....the f...it...flame...flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing...breath...heaving breaths. Heaving breaths...Heathing..."
-- Wadsworth and Mrs. White, Clue

Hey there, movie fans!  My wonderful co-host Xan Sprouse and I are back with a new episode of Drunk Cinema!  This time, we're joined by special guest Christine Peruski as we watch Clue, the 1985 comedy mystery film directed by Jonathan Lynn and featuring Tim Curry as Wadsworth, Madeline Kahn as Mrs. White, Christopher Lloyd as Prof. Plum, and Michael McKean as Mr. Green!

In this episode, Xan, Christine and I discuss things like Xan rocking a stylish new 'do, Christine being our first special guest, the UK referring to Clue as Cluedo, alternate casting for Wadsworth and Miss Scarlet, John Landis, trying out the Amazon Prime Watch Party function, the rules for Christine's Clue drinking game, Xan and I wanting fish and chips from Old Bag of Nails, Clue being a box-office bomb, the multiple endings and the unused fourth ending, the neverending dog poop smell gag, Lenny and the Squigtones from Laverne & Shirley, not being able to teach an old drunk new tricks, the contrived introductions of the weapons from the board game, the dragging Second Act, boobs being a big part of Yvette's character, my stumping Xan on Buckaroo Banzai trivia, wanting to watch Christine & Xan drink and sing Evita together, Xan and I debating our questionable internet, new Drunk Mail from Dave Proctor, Xan being the star of our show, our friend DJ Nik never sleeping, my wife Lori joining me on Next Stop Everywhere, and more!

If you'd like to check out our podcast and subscribe to us, you can find us on...

iTunes/Apple Podcasts -- RIGHT HERE
Direct MP3 downloads/Libsyn -- RIGHT HERE
Spotify -- RIGHT HERE

YouTube -- RIGHT HERE
Drunk Cinema's Facebook Page
Drunk Cinema's Twitter Account

Be sure to come back in two weeks for Episode 012, as Xan and I watch Ghostbusters, the 1984 supernatural comedy film directed by Ivan Reitman and featuring Bill Murray as Peter Venkman, Dan Aykroyd as Ray Stantz, Harold Ramis as Egon Spengler, Ernie Hudson as Winston Zeddemore, and Sigourney Weaver as Dana Barrett!

No comments:

Post a Comment